Massage therapy is a great way to treat a number of medical symptoms naturally. Our massage therapist is wonderfully gifted and cares about her patients. Her massage treatments have many benefits including:
- Improving the efficiency and health of the musculoskeletal system.
- Managing chronic and acute pain
- Releasing tight muscles
- Removing toxins that build up in the muscles
- Increasing flexibility
- Reducing muscle spasms
- Improving balance
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Help in the treatment of sleep disorders, surgical recovery, back pain
- Relief of headaches
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Perhaps the most beneficial part of massage therapy is how well it complements chiropractic treatments. Chiropractic care works to restore balance to the body by realigning the spine and other joints. When a chiropractor adjusts the vertebrae, the surrounding muscles try to pull the joints back into misalignment. A deep-tissue massage can aid in retaining the muscles in ideal position. Allowing both systems to readjust to the new equilibrium is more efficient than relying on one on its own.
If you are interested in massage therapy, give us a call today! We can help!